Question:
What items were used in the American Colonies during the mid 1600's through the 1700's?
ldb56
2006-03-16 13:44:20 UTC
What items were used in the American Colonies during the mid 1600's through the 1700's?
Four answers:
2006-03-16 13:47:25 UTC
That's a pretty broad question. Books, hats, doors, cups, etc.
?
2016-12-07 07:05:53 UTC
the rustic interior the 1800's grow to be like China is as we communicate countless production unit jobs not anough human beings to fill the will throughout the time of the 1900's the rustic became a international capability after Teddy Roosevelt created the large white Fleet army, plus they nonetheless had the main factories, made interior the rustic grow to be as consumer-friendly as made in China is as we communicate
SOmeone
2006-03-16 14:02:44 UTC
-tobacco, cotton, wool, indigo

-Go search in an encyclopedia or something
demonslayer89008
2006-03-16 13:49:10 UTC
hand cranked dildos