Question:
examples of everyday life experience reflexes?
2006-03-06 20:06:34 UTC
like things we do or experience in our average day that we might not realize is a reflex
Two answers:
remedymolly
2006-03-06 20:26:22 UTC
-sneezing

-blinking when someone points a bright light at you

-putting away your hand when it's being hurt or burtn

-suddenly jumping when you hear a loud noise

-clenching your fists and toes when you have an orgasm

-shaking when it's cold

Oh, and if you happen to have a baby, try touching his/her cheek softly with your finger, they grab it as if it were their mum's breast and that's also a reflex
2006-03-06 20:12:16 UTC
I'm not sure if this applies, but here is something that has happened to me and quite a few people who commute to work on highways. When they are finished their drive, ask them if they really remember what happened during the commute. People who commute everyday just get in their cars and drive, it's like a program running over and over again. People who have driven the same route for years often don't even know the names of the streets they pass along the way.