Question:
how many more months is it to be june?
2006-03-29 12:15:38 UTC
why?
Fifteen answers:
2006-03-29 12:18:42 UTC
ummmmm... is this a trick question? Two more months and two days. Why? because that is the way the calendar is.
ƒallen ångel
2006-03-29 13:47:36 UTC
2
amhbas
2006-03-29 12:17:41 UTC
2
crazykatie!
2006-03-29 12:17:47 UTC
2 months
charitha_m8
2006-03-29 12:20:12 UTC
2 months and 2 days till june first
2006-03-29 12:38:56 UTC
2 months and 2 days
sherry
2006-03-29 12:25:23 UTC
I'm sorry! But what planet are you from?

Do you go to school? I think even the animals would know.

It's in 3 months...let me make it easy for you...April, may, and June. "got it.

Good Luck
2006-03-29 12:16:40 UTC
what kind of question is that? june is in about two months and two days according to the calendar.
twan20ace
2006-03-29 12:26:11 UTC
uhmm what year!!! the question is how many day time and night time has it been since the 1st of june!!1
toiletbowl.martini
2006-03-29 12:18:50 UTC
All these people are wrong, it's 5 months. Who to believe? Maybe you should look at a calender.
2006-03-29 12:17:56 UTC
about two months
2006-03-29 12:18:41 UTC
Why do cars that don't run look like many other things.
MissKathleen
2006-03-29 12:19:56 UTC
2 months.....)(
damn_brat76